For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. The advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools and vehicle service tools, don’t settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories, and equipment.
Ingersoll Rand air compressors are made with superior components and backed by our worldwide parts and service organization, providing the support you need to keep your business running. We stand behind our products and services and beside our customers during planning, installation, and maintenance.
Reciprocating Air Compressors
- Proven design & stellar track record and earned worldwide recognition for reliable, trustworthy performance
- Configurations that meet varying needs
- Optimum solutions for greater efficiency comply with different users prefer, need and operate their compressors has taught us what is most important to compressor users.
Contact-cooled Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Contact-cooled compressors available in sizes from 4-350 kW(5-450 hp) to meet varied needs for air quality
- Precision rotors available with hybrid permanent magnet motors and variable speed drives to maximize efficiency
- Web-enabled controls available to allow for easy system monitoring
Oil-Free Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- 100% OIL-FREE AIR - Meets ISO 8573-1:2001 Class 0 specifies air quality standards for processes within the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, textile, and electronics industries
- LOWER ENERGY COSTS – Combination of variable speed operation and the Nirvana HPM® motor, along with an advanced system controller, delivers ultra-efficient peformance
- ENHANCED RELIABILITY - Stainless steel components, dual-vented seals, and precision machined-rotors with advanced UltraCoat protection ensure trouble-free operation
- REDUCED LUBRICANT - Change-Out Industry-leading Ultra Coolant delivers up to 8,000 hours of lubricant run time, as much as 8 times the life of conventional lubricants
- HIGH AMBIENT OPERATION - Long-life components are designed to withstand 46 ºC maximum ambient temperature